Canada Drives Ltd. (“Canada Drives”) understands that buying a vehicle* is a big decision and therefore every vehicle we sell comes with the Canada Drives’ 7-Day 500km Return Policy (the “Policy”), as described below.
To return your vehicle that you purchased from Canada Drives (the “Vehicle”), certain obligations and conditions must be met, including the following:
1. You shall inform Canada Drives of a return by 5:00 p.m. (PT) on the 7th calendar day after you received the Vehicle from Canada Drives, or before the Vehicle is driven over 500 kilometers;
2. You shall drop off the Vehicle at a location determined by Canada Drives, or if you require Canada Drives to pick up the Vehicle, you will pay to Canada Drives an additional pick-up fee, as determined by Canada Drives;
3. At the time of the return to Canada Drives, the Vehicle shall:
4. If Canada Drives determines there are minor broken or worn items on the Vehicle from the time it was purchased from Canada Drives, you shall be responsible for the cost required by Canada Drives to fix those items;
5. Canada Drives shall not refund delivery, finance or insurance fees paid;
6. Returns are limited to one vehicle per customer, unless approved by Canada Drives;
7. If you traded in a vehicle, it will not be available to be returned to you;
8. If you traded in a vehicle when you purchased the Vehicle and you qualify to return the Vehicle to Canada Drives in accordance to this Policy, you will receive the net difference between the trade-in value determined by Canada Drives at the time of purchase less any lien, loan or encumbrance Canada Drives was required to payout and any other non-refundable fees/costs, including delivery fees, financing costs, fees to repair broken or wore items; and
9. Any dispute relating to the return of your Vehicle that cannot be resolved between you and Canada Drives by 5:00 p.m. (PT) on the 3rd day after the Vehicle has been returned to Canada Drives in accordance to this Policy, shall be resolved or determined by Canada Drives, in its sole discretion.
* “vehicle” is as defined in the British Columbia Motor Vehicle Act